Join World-class Cyclist Tom Danielson on Thanksgiving morning for a ride for Junior cyclists! Tom, professional cyclist with Garmin-Cervelo and top American at the 2011 Tour de France, will host junior cyclists at his house for a morning ride followed by some Thanksgiving goodies.
Recently at the 2011 Boulder Cup, Tom was literally welcomed by over 100 junior cyclists that had just raced the tough cyclocross course. Their enthusiasm was contagious and it was quickly decided that the fun should continue on Thanksgiving morning.
The route will be a fun, safe ride for junior cyclists of all ages. All juniors will receive a t-shirt and of course, there will be some Thanksgiving festivities!
Pre-Registration is REQUIRED!
Here is what you need to know:
- You must Pre-register online.
- Location of Ride will be emailed on Tuesday 11/22 and confirmed again on Wednesday 11/23.
- Cyclists that are 13 to 18 years old that would like to participate are welcome and will be used to help Tom guide the younger riders.
- One parent per family will be allowed to follow the ride in the back if they choose.
- And if you are junior with trainer wheels or on a strider, come on over! Tom will make sure they have a special route!
What a great way to start Thanksgiving! We hope to see you.