Coach Position, January 2013
Full Time, 40 hours/week, some weekend work required
FasCat Coaching is seeking an experienced , motivated and well qualified cycling coach to work in FasCat's Performance Center. This coach will bring a working knowledge of power-based training, training plan design, and a high level of racing & coaching expertise.
He/she will be expected to personally coach athletes, interpret power data, teach cycling classes, work training camps, lead group rides and motorpace athletes. An ideal candidate should be an enthusiatic motivator and passionate about coaching athletes as a career. Excellent time management and organizational skills are a must. Retail experience, physiological testing and bike fitting a plus.
1) B.S. Life Sciences or greater
2) 1.5 years+ coaching experience
3) Experience training and racing with a powermeter
4) Demonstrated coaching success
4) Category 2 or higher level cyclist
5) USA Cycling coaches license or equivalent USAT
Employment & Compensation:
- Annual salary of $28k - $45k commensurate with education & experience
- Health Insurance
- Flex Time + Paid time off
- Opportunity for Advancement
Must be able to work in Boulder, CO; this is a Full Time Position, 40 hours week with some weekend work required