CatEye America is a cycling accessory company focused on the building a loyal cycling and retail base with strong customer service and sales support.
CatEye America and it’s parent company CatEye Co., Ltd. is a Japanese manufacturer of high quality bicycle headlights, taillight, cycle computers and accessories.
We are looking to hire a friendly, creative, versatile and adaptable individual who is self-motivated and
can work independently or as a team to contribute in several key areas:
• After Sales customer service
• Telephone technical support
• Warranty service
This individual has the primary responsibility of offering Cat Eye customer service support to bicycle
retailers and bicycling consumers. The hire will have day-to-day
responsibilities or handling, tracking and executing customer service tasks such as individual sales
and warranty to the bicycle retailer & consumers as well as in depth and detailed technical support.
Responsibilities will include:
• Responding to customer service inquiries via phone, mail and e-mail
• Handling customer service requests from retailers, consumers and distributors
• Enter orders, package, and ship product and requests
• Ability to make quick judgment calls regarding warranty and customer service issues.