Bicycle assemblers and are responsible for the professional assembly of boxed bicycles for our mail order customers and retail stores.
GIANTNERD.com headquartered in Boulder, CO is a cutting edge social commerce outdoor retailer. We are Powered by Love and driven by a customer centric approach. We have an industry leading 365 day return policy.
Giantnerd is designed to be the web's best social shopping community, where salesmanship and vanity are replaced by information and trust. Giantnerd is a place where the outdoor enthusiast can utilize cutting-edge social technology to make smart, educated purchases. It's a transparent environment where users can share products, opinions, and ideas; and they can do it among like-minded consumers who are essential to a positive social shopping experience.
This is a unique and desirable opportunity in that the employee:
- Will not work on weekends
- Will have no face to face customer interaction
- Will work almost exclusively with brand new bicycles
- Typical hours approximately 9am to 6pm. . . plenty of time for morning/evening activities
If you think you have what it takes to be part of the Giantnerd Team we encourage you to apply.
- Shop experience assembling bicycles REQUIRED
- Knowledge of bicycle components, compatibility and intermediate level repairs