Excitement builds as we draw nearer to Bike to Work Day and to help gets folks more excited and prepared for it June 21st Go Boulder is hosting an event, Beyond Bike Paths Tour. This self guided tour of our extensive system in Boulder is to promote and raise awareness of Boulder's bikeways, cycling programs and opportunities.
Here are some of the items you can enjoy along the way.
- Full Cycle's "Daddy and Me Bike Tour" with stops at many of the event sites
- A bike tour of some of north Boulder's "greenest" homes with Pedal to Properties
- Open Space and Mountain Parks' (OSMP) lesson with Firefly the ranger horse on how to safely pass horses on your bike
- An opportunity to learn about hand-crank "adaptive" bikes used by disabled mountain bikers
- Bike games and bike saftey checks with the folks from the University of Colorado Environmental Center and University Bikes