Looking for some good cycling book suggestions. Please provide the name a a brief reason why you like it in the comments below. I'll tally them all up in a article soon with my own huge cycling library suggestions
Summarizing and categorizing a little
- **** Hearts of Lions Best book explaining the history of American Cycling, especially track cycling
- **** Major Taylor - Before there was Jackie Robinson there was Major Taylor, amazing cyclist having to conquer amazing social injustices
Fun & Light reads
- **** Bobke and Bobke II Best ab workout while reading a book. You'll laugh non-stop!
- *** Greg Moody's fictional series. There are 4 I think, somewhat mystery style book and some are Colorado based
- ** Yellow Jersey. Someone in the comments liked this... for me it was just TOO fictional. Could not believe the story was possible... but a good read
- **** The Art of Cycling by Robert F. My 2nd favorite book in my entire library!!!! (Hearts of Lions is 1st) Other commenter liked this book.. It is a must for every commuter but really beyond that, every cyclists should read it.