Sponsored Job March 1st, 2012
Position Summary: The focus of this position is to assist in the facilitation of day-to-day tasks relative to creation and execution of the company’s marketing operations. This individual must be a self-starter and have dedication, passion, work well with others in a team environment, have some flexibility in their schedule, be able to multi-task, and be able to prioritize their work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and process editorial orders and follow up to ensure accurate delivery.
- Coordinate and prepare for various events by organizing marketing materials, product samples and packing and shipping tradeshow booths.
- Prepare and pack product samples and materials for grassroots running events.
- Assist in the coordination of PI Sales Meetings by preparing meeting packets, planning and packing materials etc.
- Organize information and draft PI/PR newsletters.
- Track and monitor social media.
- Assist in the administration of the Team PI Program by organizing apparel and other materials for shipments.
- Organize and distribute Marketing materials to PI Sales Representatives.
- Track, organize and prepare apparel samples for catalog production.
- Organize and prepare product copy, cost analysis and product shipments for catalog production.
- Assist with simple graphic design projects on an as-needed basis.
- Assist in compiling spreadsheets for seasonal bulk uploads for global brand site.
- Review websites for ongoing enhancements
Assist in organizing assets for ongoing web features and product launches.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications preferred.
- 1-2 years clerical/administrative expertise.
- 1-2 years communications experience.
- Experience with Mac and Windows platforms. Good working knowledge of MS Office including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, and general working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Excellent organization, written and oral communication skills
- Extremely approachable, personable and professional with great enthusiasm for the brand and product
- Self-starter with strong, proven organizational skills and ability to follow through on projects
- Experience in the sporting goods industry
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.