Dust off that bicycle languishing in your garage!
Come learn and share tricks and techniques for commuting to work on your bike! Learn how to be safe, find the best route to take, and have tons of fun, all while becoming healthy, wealthy and wise!
Bicycling improves quality of life. It gets you outside, relieves stress, makes you feel better, and creates a way to spend time with family and friends. Best of all, it’s convenient, flexible and free. Whether for recreation, transportation or competition, bicycling offers a lifetime of health and fun.
* Thursday, April 28 — Central Library, 12 noon - 1 p.m.
* Tuesday, May 17 — Ross-Cherry Creek Branch Library, 6:30 - 7:30 p.m.
* Saturday, June 4 — Bear Valley Branch Library, 10 - 11 a.m.
* Saturday, June 18 — Schlessman Family Branch Library, 11 a.m. - 12 noon
All classes are free and open to the public.
Arrive fresh and invigorated every day, ready to buckle down and work hard! By riding your bike, you help the environment, keep yourself fit, and save money on gas! Explore a fun new way to exercise all year long.
Here are just a few of the benefits cycling provides, according to Bikes Belong:
* Promotes healthier lifestyles
* Lowers health care costs