TrainingPeaks is expanding our development team and looking to fill a key role as a senior software developer. At Peaksware you'll have the ability to work on very interesting products built for athletes and coaches using compelling technologies to solve tough engineering challenges.
You should have experience architecting and maintaining large distributed web systems in a .Net environment. We require someone that can take ownership over large refactorings and new features in addition to troubleshooting issues on our extensive software platform. Most often you will be pushing feature changes and bugs that take days, but you may be required to dig deep into implementing a new system for weeks/months. You should be able to work side by side with other talented developers.
We leverage many technologies outside of Microsoft and make extensive use of open source software. Our software team focuses on small teams that work together on short release cycles. The product team uses basic project management, continuous integration, unit testing, and UI comps to round out an agilish development experience.
- 5+ years of development experience, at least 3 of which were spent using C#, .Net, and IIS
- Contributing to and architecting distributed web systems with a dedicated service tier
- Use of an ORM (we use NHibernate)
- Use of/contibutor to open source projects (we use log4net, NHibernate, Flourine, DotNetOpenAuth, and others)
- Ability to contribute to a number of tasks across software subsystems at a given time
- Working with SQL Server and writing TSQL
- Working with small teams
- Developing multithreaded applications