ATTENTION! Sunday Niwot Crit Postponed!!!

Just got word from DBCEvents Sunday's race (March 14th) has been postponed until March 21st.

News Item: 


Strange wording; since there

Strange wording; since there was already a practice crit scheduled on the 21st, it sounds like it has been "cancelled" rather than "postponed". Hopefully I'm missing something here and they plan to reschedule it to one of the open dates in the next few weeks.