From the Daily Camera
Boulder will be testing new features and programs for cyclists this summer and fall as part of what city officials are calling a "Living Laboratory."
It's part of the ongoing effort to update the Transportation Master Plan. One of the goals of the plan is to increase use of alternative methods of transportation, including bicycles.
Photo Credit: DC Streets Blog
Some of the items being tested are
- Back-in angled parking on University Avenue
- Buffered bike lanes on University Avenue
- Protected cycle tracks on Baseline
- Advisory bike lane on Harvard Lane
- Bike Box at the intersection of Folsom Street and Canyon Boulevard
- Bike Boulevard on 13th Street from Balsam Avenue to Cedar Avenue
- Electric Assist Pilot Project
Read more details on the "Test Laboratory at the Daily Camera