Come join the hybris Endurance Crew: http://endurancecrew.hybris.com/
With operations in 17 countries, hybris (http://www.hybris.com/en/) is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce": state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.
Come join us at our new office location in Boulder! The new office aims to create a unique working environment where employees are encouraged to be their best selves, both professionally and athletically. Not only will you have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge software, you will also have access to on-site facilities and services that encourage fitness, including a CompuTrainer™ cycling room, treadmills, massage therapists, and coaches. The ultimate goal of the new office is to empower employees to plan work, life and training schedules so that time is maximized both in and out of work.
- Be part of our agile teams and work with high-quality code using Java EE, Spring, Tomcat, REST, Web Services, SOA and much more
- Opportunity to be Spring certified
- Interact with customers and partners, including business analysts, project managers and developers
- Make quality one of your primary goals
- Work proactively and independently
- Enjoy an international environment!
- Good verbal and written English
- Computer science degree or equivalent education
- 2+ years Java development experience - candidates with further relevant experience may be considered for more senior roles
- Working knowledge of relational databases, SQL and XML
- Ability to work as part of a self-organizing team
- Good communication skills
- Independent and eager to learn
- Knowledge of peripheral tools (issue tracking, source code management, build & testing).
Nice to have
- Experience in international projects and/or international business
- Experience in the e-Commerce sector
hybris promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas. At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
Are you interested?
If so, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Software Engineer - Java (m/f) .
Read more about the office here: http://endurancecrew.hybris.com/