Before you wonder why are we posting computer jobs on 303cycling, well this company isn't your typical Java shop, learn more about Hybris and their passion to balanced life styles
Software Engineer - JAVA - hybris
With operations in 15 countries, hybris (http://www.hybris.com/en/) is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce": state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.
Come join us at our new office location opening in Boulder! The new office aims to create a unique working environment where employees are encouraged to be their best selves, both professionally and athletically. Not only will you have the opportunity to work on state-of-the-art, cutting-edge software, you will also have access to on-site facilities and services that encourage fitness, including a CompuTrainer™ cycling room, treadmills, massage therapists, and coaches. The ultimate goal of the new office is to empower employees to plan work, life and training schedules so that time is maximized both in and out of work.
- Be part of our agile teams (we are using Scrum and XP) and work with high-quality code (Unit Test, Continuous Integration) on customizations and solutions with use of Java Enterprise (JSP, Tomcat, JPA/Hibernate), Spring Framework (Core and MVC) and Web Services (including SOA)
- Train your developer skills with constant contact with hybris platform = worldwide leader of e-Commerce platforms, embrace the opportunity to be certified with SpringSource Certification and others
- Interact with customers and partners, including business analysts, project managers and developers
- Make quality one of your primary goals
- Work proactively and independently
- Enjoy an international environment!
- Good verbal and written English
- Computer science degree or equivalent education
- 2+ years Java development experience in a commercial environment - candidates with further relevant experience may be considered for more senior roles
- Good working knowledge of relational databases
- Good knowledge in data processing (SQL, XML)
- Ability to work as part of a self-organizing team
- Good communication skills
- Independent and eager to learn
- Experience in international projects and/or international business
- Experience in the e-Commerce sector
- Good knowledge of peripheral tools (issue tracking, source code management, build & testing).
hybris promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas. At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
Are you interested?
If so, please send your application to email@example.com referring to Software Engineer - Java (m/f) .
Read more about the office here: http://endurancecrew.hybris.com/