HELP US UPDATE THIS PAGE PLEASE!
Please provide us with your group ride information, add as comment below
- anything else helpful
303cycling is collecting a list of all the group rides in the Denver/Boulder area since you the readers have repeatedly been asking for it. If you want your ride to you up hill then check out our Colorado Hill Climb page or if you are just looking for rides then check out our Area Rides page. Please comment below to tell us and everyone about your ride, critical information to provide is..
Most common Group Cycling Rides
- Gateway Park Find on map
Very fast and at times dangerous and often lawless group ride that usually attracts the top names of the area if not from the country. The route usually heads north to Carter Lake. The ride can have up to 50+ riders and at times are subject to traffic tickets.
- Wednesday Women only Hard Ride
Meet at the Bustop in north Boulder at 5:30, bring your lungs and your legs because this ones going to hurt. Website
- Venus de Miles Club Ride
Twice a month mostly woman only ride that starts at Full Cycle in Boulder. Check out the club's Facebook page for more details.
- NCAR ride Find on map
Meet 11:45 weekdays at 47th and mitchell lane. Ride ranges from tempo to intense at times. Ride returns a little after 1pm
More info see http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/boulderNCARride/
- FasCat Coaching - Cat 3/4 Group Ride Find on map
From Frank Overton: We are hoping to make it a regular thing and a better resource for cat 3, 4 & collegiate cyclists that something like the P1/2 Bus Stop. It will be a coach led ride and open to everyone. We’ll “race” to the tops of the climbs, go hard and work on strategy BUT we’ll regroup at the tops, chat and then ride down together before “racing” back up the next climb. And we’ll change up the routes week to week for variety. But we’ll try to use the climbs for intensity. Ride is Tuesdays at 5:30PM.
- Boulder Networking Ride Find on map
Fun, Wednesday early morning (6:30am) ride which always heads north to Jamestown or Hygenie or somewhere in between. The ride is usually mild but near the end or entry to Jamestown for some the pace really picks up. Ride returns to Amante where a sponsors purchases coffee and pastries for all the riders. Ride stops in Oct due to light limitations. Learn more
- Wednesday Worlds ride Cyclocross only and fall only ride which meets at 7am at Amante in North Boulder and usually heads to the Elks lodge for 1 hr of intense cyclocross training. Given the shortness of the course there really isn't "being dropped" so all are welcome to join regardless of skill or fitness.
- Pearl Izumi, Louisville Colorado. Find on mapMeet at the Peal Izumi head quarters around 12:15 nearly every weekday with 10-ish other riders for a moderate pace covering routes around Louisville and into Boulder.
- Bustop Ride Tuesdays and Thursday at 5:00 pm. Find on map, this ride historically has problems and does not practice Conscious Cycling
- Boulder Cycling Club
We depart from Boulder Beer on Tuesday evenings and Bacaro on Thursday evenings. We're a non competitive group with a no drop policy on all of our rides. Typically about 25-30 miles. We now have a women only ride which departs from Boulder Beer at the same time on Tuesdays. Departure time changes with the sun, our calendar is updated weekly.
Once we have gathered enough information a new page on our site will be created to allow you to stay up to date on rides you could do.