• Reply to: 303 Weekend Event Guide   9 hours 47 min ago

I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your site. It's a very easy on the eyes
    which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit
    more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme?

Great work!

• Reply to: 2014 - The Maverick Classic   12 hours 26 min ago

This removes the need for buying different machines that
    only execute a quantity of stitching patterns; the Brother CS6000i are able to do all these plus more.
    This sewing machine does not have a very noisy operation therefore allowing you to work
    quietly and concentrate on the project at hand.

The sun’s rays may have detrimental effects on your eyes not just your skin, which is
    why you need to buy the best eyewear online suitable for outdoor use.

• Reply to: Could you give up your car for biking?   1 day 6 hours ago

Can you do this? You bet. We did...to an extent. It helps to make a conscious effort to work where you live. Shop where you live. Find dentists and doctors and hair stylists down the block.

Not only does this save an inordinate amount of time, but you really get to know your community: a lost art in my opinion. It was a major life overhaul for us--a huge effort to get here.

But it can be done.

That being said we only went from 3 cars (and a camper) at one point to 1. But I still consider it a success. We're currently brainwashing our children to continue the progress.

• Reply to: 2014 - Tour of Westcliffe   2 days 13 hours ago

What comes to mind when you think of Holland? Tulips, dikes, canals, much of the country below sea level... yet there's a race in Holland on Sunday with over 13,000 ft of climbing!!! The irony!

• Reply to: Boulder County has closed Lefthand Canyon   2 days 18 hours ago

That is good news but the road is still closed to cyclists until May 1

• Reply to: Live with Intention -Sarah Rawley   2 days 21 hours ago

Love it, just totally love it. I’m noting down all the details I really need.

• Reply to: Boulder County has closed Lefthand Canyon   3 days 8 hours ago

When I rode it a month ago there were still lots of short gravel sections a good long way up. Good to hear they are getting them paved.