• Reply to: 2015 - Sonic Boom- CO Master Crit Championships   5 hours 7 min ago

Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your content seem to be rjnning off the screen in Chrome.

I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet
    browser compatibility but I thought I'd post tto let you
    know. The design and style look great though! Hope you get the
    issue rrsolved soon. Cheers

• Reply to: 2015 - Veloswap   1 day 13 hours ago

The date for Veloswap was changed a few months ago to Oct. 24th.

• Reply to: Right sizing goes wrong on Folsom   1 week 7 hours ago

It someone wants to make time i.e. for commuting example, the road is way faster than the MUP.

• Reply to: Right sizing goes wrong on Folsom   1 week 10 hours ago

Speaking of condescending, mirror.

• Reply to: Right sizing goes wrong on Folsom   1 week 10 hours ago

"For people that have ridden in Boulder we all know there are better, easier and safer options."

You clearly don't know squat. You are passive aggressively trying to dictate to us to use these other routes instead of the safer, right-sized, Folsom. And you are trying to sell it off as fact with the term "clearly" and present no supporting argument.

• Reply to: Hup. Hup. The Amy D. Foundation Race is Saturday   1 week 10 hours ago

I heard the Amy D race was very successful and raised a good amount of cash!!!!
    Well done.

• Reply to: Right sizing goes wrong on Folsom   1 week 13 hours ago

This is all I was asking about. The map I linked to shows this as a "Multi-Use path", which in my mind is something like the Goose Creek Path or other paths that I have ridden around Boulder. Those to me are a better option for commuting than bike lanes, as you don't have all the intersections.

Again you question me as a biker, which makes me laugh. Here is a hint...This site isn't, its Despite what everyone in Boulder thinks, there are other places in Colorado. We do ride bikes in other cities and do it without being so freaking pompous. I have never had a reason to ride the path I was inquiring about.

I question your ability to be a cycling advocate when you can't answer a simple question without being incredibly condescending. These are simple questions, don't get so defensive. Responding with facts will help the cause a lot more than spitting venom.

• Reply to: Right sizing goes wrong on Folsom   1 week 23 hours ago

That path has a lot of college students walking to class and a number of busy turns in and out of businesses. Folsom, on the other hand, is not really that busy compared to 28th. Reducing the lanes from 4 to 2 resulted in no increase in commuting times in one direction and a small impact in the other.
    As for 28th, what biker rides against traffic on the sidewalk, crosses at a light, and then rides on the sidewalk next to a mall? While I am thinking about it, what biker rides on a sidewalk?
    If you were a biker and knew the area, the answer would be obvious. That is why I think you are trolling.

• Reply to: Unofficial Amateur Hr record (unofficially)   1 week 1 day ago

If the magazine is all ads now, that would explain why the editors have so much time to train, they obviously don't need to write articles! As for you that's pretty cool you can read the whole thing in 2 minutes without buying it, and on top of that being the great, paid in water bottle and inner tubes, cat 1-2 that can afford to look down of whence you came (cat 5), you save money and time by not buying it and not reading (but still reading it. Oh well, whatever).