• Reply to: Boulder County has closed Lefthand Canyon   1 hour 9 min ago

There are a couple spots near the intersection of Left Hand and Lee Hill that are gravel, but from the Fire Dept on to Peak to Peak, the road is fine.

• Reply to: 2014 - Tour of Westcliffe   6 hours 48 min ago

Long before you had a bike more expensive than your car, Mr. Flair had shoes more expensive than your house...

oooh, yeah!

• Reply to: 2014 - Tour of Westcliffe   22 hours 30 min ago

#Woooooo!

• Reply to: 2014 - Tour of Westcliffe   1 day 18 hours ago

#PreachIt

• Reply to: Boulder County has closed Lefthand Canyon   2 days 5 hours ago

This shows the spots where they are doing more clean up with due dates for prior to May 1 and after May 1

What is the full ride up to Ward like? I cannot find any good descriptions of the current conditions.

• Reply to: 2014 - Tour of Westcliffe   2 days 6 hours ago

Have I mentioned how much I despise the random use of hashtags? Almost as bad as rampant selfies...

• Reply to: 2014 - Tour of Westcliffe   2 days 8 hours ago

I'll help. Here's the first post "I heard that the State Championships for the Road Race is now a pancake flat out and back course...ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME...Lame. I won't be driving out to West Cliffe and spending my money on a lame race like that. #epicfail"

When a few people replied, some less cordially than others (you know the typical response, if you don't like it, promote your own race, that sort of thing), this response was posted: "Challenge Accepted. We have already contacted BRAC. Colorado deserves a state championship road race it can be proud of not a 70mile Crit that 90% of people will have to drive 4hrs for. We had more elevation gain at the Colorado School of Mines Crit in 70min. Sorry"

I'm thinking someone's going to get a lesson in race promotion costs/headaches, if they follow through with their promise.