• Reply to: 2014 - Colorado State University Criterium   1 hour 15 min ago

Hello everyone, it's my first visit at this web page, and
    paragraph is really fruitful designed for me, keep up posting these types of posts.

• Reply to: 3 Days in Parker   13 hours 3 min ago

Pretty much.

• Reply to: 3 Days in Parker   18 hours 27 min ago

By "frequently", you mean always. Correct?

• Reply to: 3 Days in Parker   1 day 7 hours ago

Until you fix the punctuation in your post, don't talk to me about going back to grade school English class.

I get Doug's points, it just irks me that he frequently writes in such away as to either make it about him or to brag about what he has done.

• Reply to: 3 Days in Parker   1 day 9 hours ago

If that's what you get out of it then you need to back to grade school English class.

• Reply to: Weekend Preview: Great Events this Weekend!   1 day 13 hours ago

Sorry Late Notice...And newbie to the 303 Cycling website.
    Saturday May 7th Team Noah Foundation Group Ride
    8:00 AM Meet at Kaffehuset (Coffee Shop) in Georgetown CO for Coffee and Chai, and espresso and stuff!!!!!
    9:00 AM NO DROP ride leaves the shop for a trip up Guanella Pass (Recent snow may require cross bike or mountain bike) but weather is supposed to be incredible. Road condition update will follow.
    The ride will be led by Dwayne Goscinski, Nationally Ranked NUE (National Ultra Endurance) Series racer.
    The ride is in memory of his late son Noah Goscinski who passed away due to CHD

This is a fun ride. No Fee. No Drop.

If anyone would like to offer information on how I can properly post rides to the site..It would be graciously appreciated. We'll be riding a lot.
    Thanks
    Doug
    www.teamnoahfoundation.com

• Reply to: 3 Days in Parker   1 day 14 hours ago

Don't hurt his feelings. You might make him downgrade to a 40+/Cat4 safe space.

• Reply to: 3 Days in Parker   1 day 16 hours ago

I really like ragging on his blog. Why he calls it the "presidential" blog instead of "president's" blog, I don't know. Nothing presidential about it, unless you compare it to speeches from our nation's President, where he always talks about "me" and "I" and so on. I'm hoping for a blog entry someday that isn't all about Doug.

• Reply to: 3 Days in Parker   1 day 16 hours ago

Ragging on Doug is easy and fun.