• Reply to: 2012 - Superior Morgul Classic   2 hours 52 min ago

My bottom was already sliding down as I prepared to dive in. Naturist art concerns the tension between the naturist and his or hers surroundings. It is not that the naturist by definition needs to be nude. There is a video of petgirl feeding was shot that day and you definitely have to se it! There are several things that can't be delivered through still images and can be only seen in motion. One of those is the way massive jugs of Danica swinging here and there as she eats up her food! The happening is so sexy that I've found myself stuck on the action for a very long time! Petgirl Danica Collins is just stunning!
    ------------------

• Reply to: Master Doping on the Rise?   6 hours 32 min ago

I bet you'd test positive for excellence!

• Reply to: Master Doping on the Rise?   6 hours 38 min ago

Deep, man.

• Reply to: Master Doping on the Rise?   6 hours 45 min ago

Try the reds.

• Reply to: Master Doping on the Rise?   6 hours 53 min ago

Most perhaps adroitly point out, in fact. QED....

• Reply to: Master Doping on the Rise?   7 hours 34 min ago

So true. Just today I took an ibuprofen and an iron cap and ended up killing two grandmas and a golden retriever puppy.

• Reply to: Master Doping on the Rise?   11 hours 58 min ago

Don't get off topic...master dopers kill more people than the lack of a cycling safety bill.

• Reply to: Master Doping on the Rise?   14 hours 22 min ago

It was a poorly written bill that was trying to usurp the authority of Greater Outdoors Colorado to allocate funds as they determine. Oh, and what it proposed to do is barred by the state constitution.

That bill was important if for no other reason that it was decided upon in a bipartisan fashion. There is hope.

• Reply to: Master Doping on the Rise?   15 hours 7 min ago

You know what pisses me off is not that 303 is sharing a story from central cycling which apparently many think doping in Colorado is not important, no it's that many DON'T think the failed cycling bill IS important! Oh looks like Ride the Rockies (one of the best cycling events in Colorado) is turning 30. Oh you racers.