• Reply to: 2014 - Gran Fondo Italia Aspen-Snowmass   1 hour 6 min ago

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was
    great. I don't know who you are but definitely you're going to a famous blogger if
    you aren't already ;) Cheers!

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Valmont   1 hour 24 min ago

On a completely different note...did anyone notice the dead bunny at the entrance to the sand pit? Maybe I was hallucinating in my own private pain cave, but I swear there was a mangled bunny in the sand pit. And, if there was; who was the unfortunate sole that ran him over?

Or maybe it was just chewed up weed block?

BTW, I raced in the afternoon in the 35+3's to give you an idea I saw said bunny.

• Reply to: Cheers for Gears   1 hour 33 min ago

I was recommended this website by my cousin. I am not sure
    whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my trouble.
    You are wonderful! Thanks!

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Valmont   2 hours 49 min ago

You should be nice to these little kids because if you race sm 4 or 3 you know that in a little while they will be kicking your butt for years.

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Valmont   6 hours 15 min ago

Forgive me if I chalk this up as hyperbole from an overly excited parent. You lost me when you suggested the course being closed for the Pre Js. Every other time slot has multiple paying fields on course, but a novelty event that is merely filler so the officials can have lunch, they need the course to themselves. Right.

And what the hell is "unsportsmanship"?

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Valmont   6 hours 37 min ago

Only weak and insignificant riders pre-ride a course. Man up weenies and leave the Bike Babies to do their Kiddie Race.

• Reply to: Coffee Talk - Code of Conduct if you wear a team/shop jersey   6 hours 43 min ago

I would say its not only riders that are getting paid but local team riders. Local companies are spending some money to sponsor these teams. They don't want these riders blowing stops, running red lights etc. On sunday I saw a Real ID rider blow the light at Broadway and 36. Cyclists wonder why motorists get pissed.

• Reply to: Coffee Talk - Code of Conduct if you wear a team/shop jersey   6 hours 50 min ago

pls explain how standing still, feet on your pedals, keeps your leg muscles warmer than standing still with your feet on the ground

• Reply to: Coffee Talk - Code of Conduct if you wear a team/shop jersey   7 hours 17 min ago
    RE:

My feeing is that everyone should be trying to track stand at a stoplight. Its a perfect opportunity to keep your muscles warm while developing / honing a needed skill.

Who cares if you can't do it for the entire light, get over it is Boulder..,someone is faster and better than you anyway