• Reply to: 2013 - WholeHearted Bike Tour   7 min 45 sec ago

I saw firsthand who was making money and who wasn't, what worked and what
    didn't, what people wanted that wasn't available and what was to easy to find but wasn't wanted.

For the homeowner, recycled plastic paving stones offer several benefits.
    Chances are you rent or lease the property upon which your business is located, and really have no idea about the types of trees and
    shrubs that are planted and why they are planted where they are.

• Reply to: Nationwide Athlete of the Month: Adam Rachubinski   16 hours 7 min ago

BIG Props to Adam, Emily and the Alpha crew for the tremendous support of the CO Cross scene! Especially all the effort put into Junior rider development... tons and tons of hours spent over many years.
    Last Friday night at the Jr Cross Camp, Adam and crew did safety inspections and adjustments on 100+ junior bikes well into the night so they were all ready to ride first thing Saturday morning.
    On top of that, he's got beautiful toe nails and he always shares them with the world by wearing flip flops regardless of the weather.
    GiddyUP!

• Reply to: Nationwide Athlete of the Month: Adam Rachubinski   16 hours 28 min ago

As one of the proud sponsors of the Alpha Vista Subaru team, I would like to thank Adam and Emily for all of their efforts in growing the sport we all love. They have made a real difference for the kids in the program and have also been highly sensitive to making the sport affordable to those who may not otherwise be able to ride.

• Reply to: Nationwide Athlete of the Month: Adam Rachubinski   18 hours 52 min ago

You go, Adam!

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Flatirons   1 day 17 hours ago

I'll echo the sentiments above - best course and venue of the season - by far. I'm not from Boulder, so maybe I'm off base making this statement - but I'm guessing that Park gets little or no use. It seems like a good candidate to host more than one event per season.

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Flatirons   1 day 18 hours ago

A bit on the short side, but they didn't seem to add length just to add length. It kept the course interesting (and leg busting) throughout.

Thanks a ton to WOlimits for always putting on fantastic races! I'll be back for sure.

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Flatirons   1 day 20 hours ago

WOL has it just dialed in. Honestly I'd pay another $5 it is so much better than everyone else. Plus, we've got bees nests on our CX courses. How's that for your pleasant surprise buddy...

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Flatirons   1 day 21 hours ago

Best course of the season by far, super technical and fun.

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Flatirons   1 day 22 hours ago

First time racing Flatirons and all I can say is "Wow", very organized, spectator friendly, great course and an overall fun time. I will be back next year!!