• Reply to: 3 Days in Parker   9 min 3 sec ago

I really like ragging on his blog. Why he calls it the "presidential" blog instead of "president's" blog, I don't know. Nothing presidential about it, unless you compare it to speeches from our nation's President, where he always talks about "me" and "I" and so on. I'm hoping for a blog entry someday that isn't all about Doug.

• Reply to: 3 Days in Parker   46 min 11 sec ago

Ragging on Doug is easy and fun.

• Reply to: 3 Days in Parker   23 hours 2 min ago

That's the sort of stuff that gets done well in advance, usually. Must've been something like the loss of the Lookout HC this fall, when the city denied the permit due to planned road construction.

Still, we gotta rag on Doug.

• Reply to: 3 Days in Parker   1 day 5 min ago

I bet it has something to do with permits and admin stuff. Something boring and mundane.

The world of business

• Reply to: 3 Days in Parker   1 day 1 hour ago

Dang, I planned to come out of retirement for the TT.

• Reply to: 3 Days in Parker   1 day 14 hours ago

Hey, Doug

What happened? Just noticed on the BRAC site that the 3 Days in Parker is now just 2 days.

• Reply to: "Dear Angry Drivers" Letter causes uprising in Omaha   3 days 36 min ago

You think I don't know the law? Wasn't it me who wrote it?

• Reply to: "Dear Angry Drivers" Letter causes uprising in Omaha   3 days 2 hours ago

Every cyclist that I know is also a motorist. Mutual respect is necessary to share the road safely. Bad cyclist exist and bad motorist exist. Bad cyclist behavior makes the road unsafe for me and cycling groups need to take leadership and call out bad cyclist behaviors. In Atlanta, we expected everyone in the group to wear a helmet and wear it correctly, chin strap properly snug. In Kansas City, 30+ cyclist on a group ride were ticketed for running a stop sign. Let's not behave in such a way to encourage attack. Be above it by doing what is right weather we are the motorist, cyclist, or group leader. Man up!

• Reply to: "Dear Angry Drivers" Letter causes uprising in Omaha   3 days 20 hours ago

Learn the LAW, if you don't like it change it or deal with it. I'm always amazed how some people obtain drivers licenses.