• Reply to: 2014 - SMBA at Yellowbelly Chicken   26 min 8 sec ago

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot
    about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
    I think that you could do with a few pics to drive the message home a little bit, but instead
    of that, this is great blog. A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.

• Reply to: 2013 - Film Premiere: Not Bad   2 hours 50 min ago

Yeah the FIlm event was pretty cool. The arrangement was awesome.

• Reply to: After Hours with Bike Denver   4 hours 37 min ago
    $

$

• Reply to: After Hours with Bike Denver   5 hours 9 min ago

Today, I went to the beach with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave
    it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed.
    There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never
    wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!

• Reply to: 2014 - Summer Short Track Series at Valmont Bike Park   5 hours 37 min ago

I had developed made the change to "leave on server.

• Reply to: Nationwide Athlete of the Month: Adam Rachubinski   12 hours 2 min ago

BIG Props to Adam, Emily and the Alpha crew for the tremendous support of the CO Cross scene! Especially all the effort put into Junior rider development... tons and tons of hours spent over many years.
    Last Friday night at the Jr Cross Camp, Adam and crew did safety inspections and adjustments on 100+ junior bikes well into the night so they were all ready to ride first thing Saturday morning.
    On top of that, he's got beautiful toe nails and he always shares them with the world by wearing flip flops regardless of the weather.
    GiddyUP!

• Reply to: Nationwide Athlete of the Month: Adam Rachubinski   12 hours 23 min ago

As one of the proud sponsors of the Alpha Vista Subaru team, I would like to thank Adam and Emily for all of their efforts in growing the sport we all love. They have made a real difference for the kids in the program and have also been highly sensitive to making the sport affordable to those who may not otherwise be able to ride.

• Reply to: Nationwide Athlete of the Month: Adam Rachubinski   14 hours 46 min ago

You go, Adam!

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Flatirons   1 day 13 hours ago

I'll echo the sentiments above - best course and venue of the season - by far. I'm not from Boulder, so maybe I'm off base making this statement - but I'm guessing that Park gets little or no use. It seems like a good candidate to host more than one event per season.