• Reply to: Master Doping on the Rise?   6 min 41 sec ago

lol if you believe either of those.

• Reply to: Master Doping on the Rise?   24 min 41 sec ago

There's no P12 doping. You gotta to have a real job and lots of discretionary income to afford that crap.

• Reply to: Colorado Bike Trail Bill fails in committee   2 hours 29 min ago

Thanks, Kris Thompson of 303cycling for acknowledging the complexities advocacy must navigate - as in this example of Legislative activity.

CO can be proud to have led all other states in the number of state laws for bicycling passed in our state legislature. Coincidentally, I was at the RMRC team night and very unexpectedly got to see friend and former state senator, Greg Brophy. Greg is the legislator that sponsored more bicycle related laws than any other legislator - something he can be very proud of.

Due to term limits, Sen. Brophy was not eligible to run for re-election. He is now Chief of Staff for one of our Congressmen in D.C. I'll have a chance to meet his federal legislative staff in D.C. in March.

Finally, GOCO (Great Outdoors Colorado) has funded many paths/trails - like the Platte River trail from Douglas county to Adams county, through the heart of Denver and neighboring communities.

• Reply to: Master Doping on the Rise?   3 hours 5 min ago

Which "he" are you referring to, either of the two men alluded to above, or just any generic Boulder or Colorado cycling clown?

• Reply to: Master Doping on the Rise?   5 hours 38 min ago

No matter what some Boulder or Colorado clown tells me, I'm sure he dopes and his accomplishments are meaningless. Even my friends, gf, etc... say, "yes, he dopes." So go train, buy nice bikes, do whatever, nobody cares...we all think you dope.

Steel Columbus SLX Tubing bike > yours, even after your blood transfusion

• Reply to: Master Doping on the Rise?   5 hours 50 min ago

You say it is just regurgitation and that is partly true but we can't ignore the past of how for many years we took a blind eye the problem and now that some control is starting to take place we can't simple stop the conversation. Ignore it if you like but we must continue to fight and work for a clean sport from top to bottom.

• Reply to: Master Doping on the Rise?   7 hours 5 min ago

wonder if there's anything to one of the more famous, more accomplished Masters racers in CO working at a company that specializes in "hormone therapy"?

• Reply to: Master Doping on the Rise?   7 hours 13 min ago

Oh hey, Sky team doctor only 'cyclist' to be sanctioned since that Cat 3 cyclocross guy...

• Reply to: Master Doping on the Rise?   7 hours 19 min ago

A way better poll would be:

I think amateur racers are doping because:

1. I know my teammate is doping, but I'm not gonna narc because I am doping also.
    2. I always get beat by a bunch of dudes.
    3. A couple of guys got busted a few years ago.
    4. Some older guy is faster than me on the group ride (even though I had 7 rio margaritas last night).