• Reply to: After Hours with Bike Denver   27 min 31 sec ago
    $

$

• Reply to: After Hours with Bike Denver   59 min 36 sec ago

Today, I went to the beach with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave
    it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed.
    There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never
    wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!

• Reply to: 2014 - Summer Short Track Series at Valmont Bike Park   1 hour 27 min ago

I had developed made the change to "leave on server.

• Reply to: Nationwide Athlete of the Month: Adam Rachubinski   7 hours 52 min ago

BIG Props to Adam, Emily and the Alpha crew for the tremendous support of the CO Cross scene! Especially all the effort put into Junior rider development... tons and tons of hours spent over many years.
    Last Friday night at the Jr Cross Camp, Adam and crew did safety inspections and adjustments on 100+ junior bikes well into the night so they were all ready to ride first thing Saturday morning.
    On top of that, he's got beautiful toe nails and he always shares them with the world by wearing flip flops regardless of the weather.
    GiddyUP!

• Reply to: Nationwide Athlete of the Month: Adam Rachubinski   8 hours 13 min ago

As one of the proud sponsors of the Alpha Vista Subaru team, I would like to thank Adam and Emily for all of their efforts in growing the sport we all love. They have made a real difference for the kids in the program and have also been highly sensitive to making the sport affordable to those who may not otherwise be able to ride.

• Reply to: Nationwide Athlete of the Month: Adam Rachubinski   10 hours 37 min ago

You go, Adam!

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Flatirons   1 day 9 hours ago

I'll echo the sentiments above - best course and venue of the season - by far. I'm not from Boulder, so maybe I'm off base making this statement - but I'm guessing that Park gets little or no use. It seems like a good candidate to host more than one event per season.

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Flatirons   1 day 9 hours ago

A bit on the short side, but they didn't seem to add length just to add length. It kept the course interesting (and leg busting) throughout.

Thanks a ton to WOlimits for always putting on fantastic races! I'll be back for sure.

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Flatirons   1 day 12 hours ago

WOL has it just dialed in. Honestly I'd pay another $5 it is so much better than everyone else. Plus, we've got bees nests on our CX courses. How's that for your pleasant surprise buddy...