• Reply to: Nationwide Athlete of the Month: Adam Rachubinski   5 min 30 sec ago

As one of the proud sponsors of the Alpha Vista Subaru team, I would like to thank Adam and Emily for all of their efforts in growing the sport we all love. They have made a real difference for the kids in the program and have also been highly sensitive to making the sport affordable to those who may not otherwise be able to ride.

• Reply to: Nationwide Athlete of the Month: Adam Rachubinski   2 hours 29 min ago

You go, Adam!

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Flatirons   1 day 1 hour ago

I'll echo the sentiments above - best course and venue of the season - by far. I'm not from Boulder, so maybe I'm off base making this statement - but I'm guessing that Park gets little or no use. It seems like a good candidate to host more than one event per season.

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Flatirons   1 day 1 hour ago

A bit on the short side, but they didn't seem to add length just to add length. It kept the course interesting (and leg busting) throughout.

Thanks a ton to WOlimits for always putting on fantastic races! I'll be back for sure.

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Flatirons   1 day 4 hours ago

WOL has it just dialed in. Honestly I'd pay another $5 it is so much better than everyone else. Plus, we've got bees nests on our CX courses. How's that for your pleasant surprise buddy...

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Flatirons   1 day 4 hours ago

Best course of the season by far, super technical and fun.

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Flatirons   1 day 5 hours ago

First time racing Flatirons and all I can say is "Wow", very organized, spectator friendly, great course and an overall fun time. I will be back next year!!

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Xilinx   1 day 21 hours ago

When did I say the promoter should "groom the course"?

I say a lot of things, so like, I might have? But I'm pretty sure I didn't. I'm not even really sure what that would mean.

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Xilinx   1 day 21 hours ago

"we’re a bunch of hillbillies that could not possibly know how to put on a bike race."

Did I say that? I don't think I said that.