• Reply to: 2014 - Moots and Vecchio’s Nationals Party   1 min 27 sec ago

Smaller exhibits, including tables, kiosks and a few portable and modular inline displays, are good for companies that require a high-quality
    exhibit with consistent brand presentation at
    budget-friendly prices. However, locking in rates early can assist you secure the best deal and enable
    you to spread out expenditures more than a greater lifetime
    of time for max savings. Wood displays are used by most retail merchandisers
    for his or her business because wood is really a stable and reliable material to display products.

• Reply to: 2014 - Vail Victory MTB Race   3 hours 57 min ago

It's going to be ending of mine day, but before finish I am reading this great paragraph to
    improve my experience.

• Reply to: 2014 - Kick IT Cross   4 hours 4 min ago

The Kick IT Cross race we be run as a full race day schedule. The time trial format was eliminated for this year. Registration is open now at usacycling.org Come on out and race!

• Reply to: 2014 - 10th Annual Bridges of the Butte 24-Hour Townie Tour   4 hours 20 min ago

You made some decent points there. I checked on the web for additional
    information about the issue and found most
    individuals will go along with your views on this site.

• Reply to: 2014 - The Denver Post Ride The Rockies Route Announcement Party   5 hours 21 min ago

Remarkable issues here. I am very satisfied to peer your post.
    Thanks a lot and I'm having a look ahead to touch you.
    Will you please drop me a mail?

• Reply to: Would you do a training ride without a helmet?   9 hours 16 min ago

The other day, while I was at work, my cousin stole my apple ipad and tested to see if
    it can survive a forty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views.
    I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!

• Reply to: 9th Annual Boulder Cup   1 day 18 hours ago

I don't know... whining about race scoring, especially before the season has even kicked off, is pretty grating, too.

• Reply to: 9th Annual Boulder Cup   2 days 3 hours ago

Oh look, another op-ed from "randy savage"...oblivious that his keepin-it-real rejoinders are more grating than any type-A kvetching about race logistics.

• Reply to: 9th Annual Boulder Cup   2 days 8 hours ago

Are you competing for a slot at Worlds?
    Did you have fun last year?

If you answered No to the first and Yes to the second, stop whining.

If you answered Yes to the first and either Yes or No to the second, then if you didn't finish high enough they could score you without a chip system,.. race harder and stop whining.

Bottom line: stop whining. Hell, the season hasn't even started and you're whining.