• Reply to: U23 caught with motor at Zolder CX Worlds- "It wasn't my bike"   5 hours 34 min ago

Everyone knows who Don Draper is. This "Don Draper" is an admitted BS artist much like the original made up Don Draper.

• Reply to: U23 caught with motor at Zolder CX Worlds- "It wasn't my bike"   20 hours 26 min ago

You're not the BikeJerk, you're the BikeMoron

Don't you know who Don Draper is?

• Reply to: U23 caught with motor at Zolder CX Worlds- "It wasn't my bike"   23 hours 36 min ago

So you're an industry expert who admits to tricking sponsors into seeing value through the use of "formulas". By the way, anyone who has to start a sentence with "As an industry expert, i can tell you...", is probably a hack. Everyone values their return on their own metrics. The more these losers dope, the less people will value cycling as an ad campaign. Because that's really all it is. Part of an ad campaign.

• Reply to: U23 caught with motor at Zolder CX Worlds- "It wasn't my bike"   1 day 22 hours ago

are you always so literal? A sponsor's ROI for a team participating in the Tour is at best a SWAG. As an industry expert, I can tell you that of course we use formulas to trick sponsors into believing any ad dollar is well spent, but for the Tour, the exposure value is astronomically greater than what they put in.

But, I'm sure you knew that's what I was saying, right?

• Reply to: 2016 - Ride the Rockies   2 days 37 min ago

The registration costs around $450.00. In addition I would estimate that I spend around $50.00 to $60.00 per day for food, sometimes more often less. Depends on where you eat and how much alcohol you consume. Then there's RTR swag like t-shirts, sweatshirts, etc. I've done RTR 10 times in the past 14 years and it's worth every cent that you spend. Good luck.

• Reply to: U23 caught with motor at Zolder CX Worlds- "It wasn't my bike"   2 days 3 hours ago

Your dog is ripped.

I think you can put a price on the value a company receives from committing their dollars to cycling in place of committing their dollars somewhere else. That's called running a company and allocating resources with value in mind not a running charity for doping bike dinks. Of course it helps if it is not on your team and associated with your riders but it does not help the credibility of the sport regardless of which team it is on. Riders are losing the PR game in general. At this point you can't win the Tour without first being a suspect. Who cares? Let them dope. I propose outright doping. Completely legal. Let's see what chemistry can do to human performance. At least we could get rid of the weakass lying from weakass twats.

• Reply to: Cheri Felix on Snot Rockets and Measuring Sticks   2 days 5 hours ago

Well done Cheri.... I nearly did a hot coffee/snot rocket combo while reading this. Thanks (as always) for the laughs.

I have not tried cyclocross, or mountain bike races, or even just road bike races (the bike section of a tri is about it), but I don't care what the topic is, I always am looking forward to the next Cheri Felix post. She is a joy to read, and I am often laughing out loud, though she is more than just funny, she is thoughtful and informative. Also, I think I have a very respectable snot rocket. Those other races I have not tried are my challenge to try. Thanks, and keep it up!