• Reply to: 2011 CU Criterium   5 hours 6 min ago

Greetings I'm not sure if it's me or maybe your blog post but it's
    starting slowly to me, I had to spend for a minute to finally load up and yet google operates fine for
    me. Nevertheless, Let me say thanks for placing awesome blog post.
    I believe it really has already been extremely
    useful to individual who actually visit here. I should tell you
    that you have done wonderful work with this and wish to find even more great things
    from you. Right after taking a look at the article, I've book marked your web page.

• Reply to: 2015 - Boulder Stage Race   2 days 20 hours ago

The TT was Classic, The Circuit Race was the best of the Roubaix and the hill climb was excellent. Maybe a little easier climb next next time to get the non climber in the race and give them a chance to be competitive.

• Reply to: 2015 - Boulder Stage Race   3 days 6 hours ago

Get off my lawn!

• Reply to: 2015 - Boulder Stage Race   4 days 12 hours ago

Please note, the "jon" listed in the above comment is not Jon Tarkington from earlier in the comments on this race.

• Reply to: 2015 - Boulder Stage Race   4 days 13 hours ago

I'll give my personal reasons for not racing.

1) TTs require a full-blown TT rig to be competitive any more, and I don't want to spend the money for a bike that gets raced a few times a year.

2) Dirt circuit race. I'm just not into racing on dirt roads. I know it's the hottest thing lately, but there are plenty of early-season races and cross races for that.

I'll put my hard-earned cash on races I want to do. I certainly appreciate that WOL put on a stage race and the racers enjoyed it.

• Reply to: 2015 - Boulder Stage Race   4 days 14 hours ago

I'm a native Coloradan and grew up in Area Code 303, Boulder and Longmont. Thanks to the Interwebs, it's actually 34.8 miles and between 49 and 56 minutes away from Boulder. Golden is closer at 21 miles, but would you consider going there for the 2nd or 3rd stage of the Boulder Stage Race? I know, it's all semantics, but if you have a Carter Lake Stage, why not call it something like the Front Range Stage Race? Just throwin' ideas out there.

• Reply to: 2015 - Boulder Stage Race   4 days 14 hours ago

No, Jon... you have it wrong. Those who attend races they don't like, without making any comments, THEY're the problem as it tells promoters it's okay to put on crap races without fear that folks won't show up.

• Reply to: 2015 - Boulder Stage Race   4 days 14 hours ago

You do realize that Carter Lake is less than 20 miles from Boulder, don't you?

• Reply to: 2015 - Boulder Stage Race   4 days 14 hours ago

Closing roads, are you talking about Bolder Boulder?