• Reply to: 303 Weekend Event Guide   46 min 13 sec ago

CYCLE LANES ARE most important factor affecting the number of people who take to their bikes. Road bikes are created for quick riding on paved roads. They have thin tyres that compliment the light-weight body of the bicycle. This kind of bike is obviously the quickest option for road bike cycling as well as may be the bike of preference for racing & most skilled road bike cycling enthusiasts. Different types of road bikes are found in the marketplace.

• Reply to: 2015 - Eddy Rando   1 hour 43 min ago

Already I see your video. It's very very important for road bike lover. The bikes tend to be created in a fashion that needs you bend your top part of the entire body giving pressure on the handle bars. The road bike is obviously the quickest option for road bike cycling as well as may be the bike of preference for racing & most skilled road bike cycling enthusiasts. Whichever design you select, when road bicycle cycling always consider making yourself apparent to other motorists by wearing reflective products and using lights.

• Reply to: 2015 - J-Pow / Fascat Cyclocross Season Kick Off   9 hours 42 min ago

Cool atmosphere but not worth $45 IMO and too technical of a course for many riders. Not a good way to bring people in to sport. If I was racing my first cx race I would have been really turned off by that course for sure. 7 ditches, fly over and sketchy loose descent does not make for a good showing to someone wanting to check out the cx scene. Giving more A line B line options would have made it much better and or boarding over some of the ditches. I'm sure there will be the obligatory responses... Just my opinion.

• Reply to: 2015 - J-Pow / Fascat Cyclocross Season Kick Off   13 hours 9 min ago

Wish all cross races could be this easy. Show up, show a photo ID and grab a number. Thanks WOL, John H, and FasCat for a fun easy day for myself and my family.

• Reply to: 2015 - J-Pow / Fascat Cyclocross Season Kick Off   13 hours 51 min ago

Great course John Hailey!!!!!!!! I did curse your name a few times during the race though!

• Reply to: Salvagetti of Denver is Closing   14 hours 40 min ago

About as much truth there as the Transformer movie.

• Reply to: 2015 - J-Pow / Fascat Cyclocross Season Kick Off   18 hours 48 min ago

Agreed! Personally I don't care about cross cup points, so this event was awesome all around. Credit to FastCat and WOL for the best new addition to the race scene. Next year please just add the ride-down back in for the "C" race

• Reply to: 2015 - J-Pow / Fascat Cyclocross Season Kick Off   22 hours 23 min ago

Wow, you guys nailed it. What a great race, venue and awesome way to kick off the cross season! Very challenging and technical course, I loved it!
    It was also great to be able to watch the pros race the A race and absolutely shred it with ease.

• Reply to: Salvagetti of Denver is Closing   1 day 8 hours ago

Owned it, or held a mortgage on it?