• Reply to: 2014 - Moonlight Classic   52 min 1 sec ago

Hello! This post couldn't be written any better!
    Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate!
    He always kept talking about this. I will forward this post to him.

Fairly certain he will have a good read. Many thanks for
    sharing!

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Valmont   1 hour 34 min ago

Very soon this site will be famous amid all blogging and site-building visitors, due to it's good content

• Reply to: 2013 - Buffalo Bicycle Classic   3 hours 1 min ago

It's remarkable to go to see this website and reading the views
    of all friends about this post, while I am also eager of getting knowledge.

• Reply to: 2014 - CU Cycling Fundraisor   3 hours 6 min ago

isation. Low levels of serotonin are related with various wellbeing conditions, including impression, humor disorders, and aid shortage and hyperactivity disorder.

Vitamin E - Women are belike known with vitamin E because this is a usual ingredient in numerous embody lotions and rind creams. Message from being high for col

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Valmont   7 hours 6 min ago

If you continue to be unsportsmanlike, an overly excited parent might get your full attention. Mama bear is not to be messed with.

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Valmont   7 hours 17 min ago

You mean all groups are being crushed by CO/UT juniors. Just look at results. Juniors are winning and top 10 on the weekends and mid-week in every group. They are only going to do better. This past week and at Cross of the North 2 different 13 yo girls won the Opens.

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Valmont   7 hours 24 min ago

When I typed 35+4, I ment all others that are not top 10 in the Mens or Womens Opens. It was veiled. We all know that the 35+4 group is ridiculous.

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Valmont   9 hours 13 min ago

On a completely different note...did anyone notice the dead bunny at the entrance to the sand pit? Maybe I was hallucinating in my own private pain cave, but I swear there was a mangled bunny in the sand pit. And, if there was; who was the unfortunate sole that ran him over?

Or maybe it was just chewed up weed block?

BTW, I raced in the afternoon in the 35+3's to give you an idea I saw said bunny.

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Valmont   10 hours 39 min ago

You should be nice to these little kids because if you race sm 4 or 3 you know that in a little while they will be kicking your butt for years.