• Reply to: 2013 - Buffalo Bicycle Classic   1 hour 7 min ago

It's remarkable to go to see this website and reading the views
    of all friends about this post, while I am also eager of getting knowledge.

• Reply to: 2014 - CU Cycling Fundraisor   1 hour 12 min ago

isation. Low levels of serotonin are related with various wellbeing conditions, including impression, humor disorders, and aid shortage and hyperactivity disorder.

Vitamin E - Women are belike known with vitamin E because this is a usual ingredient in numerous embody lotions and rind creams. Message from being high for col

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Valmont   5 hours 11 min ago

If you continue to be unsportsmanlike, an overly excited parent might get your full attention. Mama bear is not to be messed with.

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Valmont   5 hours 23 min ago

You mean all groups are being crushed by CO/UT juniors. Just look at results. Juniors are winning and top 10 on the weekends and mid-week in every group. They are only going to do better. This past week and at Cross of the North 2 different 13 yo girls won the Opens.

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Valmont   5 hours 30 min ago

When I typed 35+4, I ment all others that are not top 10 in the Mens or Womens Opens. It was veiled. We all know that the 35+4 group is ridiculous.

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Valmont   7 hours 19 min ago

On a completely different note...did anyone notice the dead bunny at the entrance to the sand pit? Maybe I was hallucinating in my own private pain cave, but I swear there was a mangled bunny in the sand pit. And, if there was; who was the unfortunate sole that ran him over?

Or maybe it was just chewed up weed block?

BTW, I raced in the afternoon in the 35+3's to give you an idea I saw said bunny.

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Valmont   8 hours 44 min ago

You should be nice to these little kids because if you race sm 4 or 3 you know that in a little while they will be kicking your butt for years.

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Valmont   12 hours 9 min ago

Forgive me if I chalk this up as hyperbole from an overly excited parent. You lost me when you suggested the course being closed for the Pre Js. Every other time slot has multiple paying fields on course, but a novelty event that is merely filler so the officials can have lunch, they need the course to themselves. Right.

And what the hell is "unsportsmanship"?

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Valmont   12 hours 32 min ago

Only weak and insignificant riders pre-ride a course. Man up weenies and leave the Bike Babies to do their Kiddie Race.