• Reply to: 2015 - Boulder Stage Race   1 hour 11 min ago

Easy. point to point TT bad dirt section circuit uphill too expensive for that kinda race

• Reply to: 2015 - Boulder Stage Race   1 hour 14 min ago

That's why we have without limits so the teams don't have to.

• Reply to: 2015 - Boulder Stage Race   1 hour 29 min ago

Lots of riders at Road Nationals and Dairyland.

• Reply to: Moving Beyond the Automobile: Road Diets   2 hours 39 min ago

We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.
    Your web site provided us with valuable information to work on. You have done a formidable job and our entire
    community will be thankful to you.

My web page: leki na trądzik

• Reply to: 2015 - Boulder Stage Race   6 hours 35 min ago

Lance and Tony have bought and been given races but what races have they actually created of their own from scratch ? It seems like they are just lazy and recycling previously approved races. They do not want to do the heavy lifting required of making a new remarkable event. Next step will be they bale from USAC/BRAC to take home lots more cash? The Jeremy Powers Cross Camp in August they are running is NOT USAC/BRAC affiliated as a tester of my theory perhaps? WOL control road racing in Colorado by virtue of the volume of events they produce. They are the 800lb gorrilla that will keep raising prices. They are not bike racers

• Reply to: 2015 - Boulder Stage Race   13 hours 16 min ago

While there may be an occassional uphill TT, there is no official 'hill climb' discipline in road cycling. Yes of course climbing plays a role in a lot of road races, grand tours, etc. But there is no Hill Climb National Title. There are road races, crits and TT. I guess somehow hill climbs got 'easy' to promote, so there are a ton of them. The idea is that if you are a bad climber, you don't do the hill climbs, I personally just find them boring, a lot of the fun parts about racing (breaks, positioning, bike handling, going fast) are thrown out the window. JMO

• Reply to: 2015 - Boulder Stage Race   15 hours 51 min ago

For all the challenges race promoters face in the front range and especially Boulder, I thought this was a well executed race that gave different types of riders a chance to shine. I would have loved a longer stage and inclusion of N. Boulder Park Crit, but I understand that's not as ea$y as it sounds. Ideally the last day would be a longer RR with a circuit in the planes & a mountain-top finish up in Ward or Jamestown... but I have no idea how hard that would be. In any case, kudos for making us feel like stage racers on our favorite roads and climbs. Stages may have been short, but were plenty difficult!

• Reply to: 2015 - Boulder Stage Race   16 hours 12 min ago

That would be a great SR but my understanding of it is that a permit for Carter is next to impossible to obtain for that time of season. This is why they had the last Carter Lake RR in Feb. Maybe WOL have the resources/clout to pull it off? We'll find out next year I guess.

• Reply to: 2015 - Boulder Stage Race   17 hours 14 min ago

To each their own I guess. I disliked the circuit race, I don't understand why dirt has to be in every race around here when there are so many beautifully paved roads, especially in the more rural areas. I view the dirt as a necessary evil on the hill climbs, it doesn't need to be in road/circuit races.