• Reply to: 2015 - Salida Classic   14 min 14 sec ago

Or stay away. You forgot that option... There are lots of great cycling opportunities (competitive as well as non-competitive) in CO that don't require paying exorbitant fees to WOL

• Reply to: 2015 - Salida Classic   27 min 56 sec ago

WOL are continuing to turn the screw with price increases and there is nothing anyone can do than pay it or shut up

• Reply to: 2015 - Salida Classic   1 hour 25 min ago

Looking at last years flyer.
    Road Race was $50 pre-reg online through MadSync or then $60 onsite.

• Reply to: 2015 - Salida Classic   1 hour 41 min ago

I don't know what's worse, a $65 entry or a $5.85 online "fee"

• Reply to: 2015 - Salida Classic   3 hours 16 min ago

Looked at registering but not sure after seeing the cost. Remember it being around $50 the last few years. What happened?

• Reply to: 2015 - Boulder Stage Race   3 days 10 hours ago

The TT was Classic, The Circuit Race was the best of the Roubaix and the hill climb was excellent. Maybe a little easier climb next next time to get the non climber in the race and give them a chance to be competitive.

• Reply to: 2015 - Boulder Stage Race   3 days 19 hours ago

Get off my lawn!

• Reply to: 2015 - Boulder Stage Race   5 days 1 hour ago

Please note, the "jon" listed in the above comment is not Jon Tarkington from earlier in the comments on this race.

• Reply to: 2015 - Boulder Stage Race   5 days 3 hours ago

I'll give my personal reasons for not racing.

1) TTs require a full-blown TT rig to be competitive any more, and I don't want to spend the money for a bike that gets raced a few times a year.

2) Dirt circuit race. I'm just not into racing on dirt roads. I know it's the hottest thing lately, but there are plenty of early-season races and cross races for that.

I'll put my hard-earned cash on races I want to do. I certainly appreciate that WOL put on a stage race and the racers enjoyed it.