• Reply to: 2014 - Moonlight Classic   38 min 34 sec ago

Hello! This post couldn't be written any better!
    Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate!
    He always kept talking about this. I will forward this post to him.

Fairly certain he will have a good read. Many thanks for
    sharing!

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Valmont   1 hour 20 min ago

Very soon this site will be famous amid all blogging and site-building visitors, due to it's good content

• Reply to: 2013 - Buffalo Bicycle Classic   2 hours 47 min ago

It's remarkable to go to see this website and reading the views
    of all friends about this post, while I am also eager of getting knowledge.

• Reply to: 2014 - CU Cycling Fundraisor   2 hours 53 min ago

isation. Low levels of serotonin are related with various wellbeing conditions, including impression, humor disorders, and aid shortage and hyperactivity disorder.

Vitamin E - Women are belike known with vitamin E because this is a usual ingredient in numerous embody lotions and rind creams. Message from being high for col

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Valmont   6 hours 52 min ago

If you continue to be unsportsmanlike, an overly excited parent might get your full attention. Mama bear is not to be messed with.

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Valmont   7 hours 4 min ago

You mean all groups are being crushed by CO/UT juniors. Just look at results. Juniors are winning and top 10 on the weekends and mid-week in every group. They are only going to do better. This past week and at Cross of the North 2 different 13 yo girls won the Opens.

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Valmont   7 hours 10 min ago

When I typed 35+4, I ment all others that are not top 10 in the Mens or Womens Opens. It was veiled. We all know that the 35+4 group is ridiculous.

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Valmont   9 hours 17 sec ago

On a completely different note...did anyone notice the dead bunny at the entrance to the sand pit? Maybe I was hallucinating in my own private pain cave, but I swear there was a mangled bunny in the sand pit. And, if there was; who was the unfortunate sole that ran him over?

Or maybe it was just chewed up weed block?

BTW, I raced in the afternoon in the 35+3's to give you an idea I saw said bunny.

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Valmont   10 hours 25 min ago

You should be nice to these little kids because if you race sm 4 or 3 you know that in a little while they will be kicking your butt for years.