• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Valmont   55 min 35 sec ago

If you continue to be unsportsmanlike, an overly excited parent might get your full attention. Mama bear is not to be messed with.

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Valmont   1 hour 6 min ago

You mean all groups are being crushed by CO/UT juniors. Just look at results. Juniors are winning and top 10 on the weekends and mid-week in every group. They are only going to do better. This past week and at Cross of the North 2 different 13 yo girls won the Opens.

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Valmont   1 hour 13 min ago

When I typed 35+4, I ment all others that are not top 10 in the Mens or Womens Opens. It was veiled. We all know that the 35+4 group is ridiculous.

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Valmont   3 hours 3 min ago

On a completely different note...did anyone notice the dead bunny at the entrance to the sand pit? Maybe I was hallucinating in my own private pain cave, but I swear there was a mangled bunny in the sand pit. And, if there was; who was the unfortunate sole that ran him over?

Or maybe it was just chewed up weed block?

BTW, I raced in the afternoon in the 35+3's to give you an idea I saw said bunny.

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Valmont   4 hours 28 min ago

You should be nice to these little kids because if you race sm 4 or 3 you know that in a little while they will be kicking your butt for years.

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Valmont   7 hours 53 min ago

Forgive me if I chalk this up as hyperbole from an overly excited parent. You lost me when you suggested the course being closed for the Pre Js. Every other time slot has multiple paying fields on course, but a novelty event that is merely filler so the officials can have lunch, they need the course to themselves. Right.

And what the hell is "unsportsmanship"?

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Valmont   8 hours 16 min ago

Only weak and insignificant riders pre-ride a course. Man up weenies and leave the Bike Babies to do their Kiddie Race.

• Reply to: Coffee Talk - Code of Conduct if you wear a team/shop jersey   8 hours 22 min ago

I would say its not only riders that are getting paid but local team riders. Local companies are spending some money to sponsor these teams. They don't want these riders blowing stops, running red lights etc. On sunday I saw a Real ID rider blow the light at Broadway and 36. Cyclists wonder why motorists get pissed.

• Reply to: Coffee Talk - Code of Conduct if you wear a team/shop jersey   8 hours 29 min ago

pls explain how standing still, feet on your pedals, keeps your leg muscles warmer than standing still with your feet on the ground