• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Flatirons   18 hours 54 min ago

I'll echo the sentiments above - best course and venue of the season - by far. I'm not from Boulder, so maybe I'm off base making this statement - but I'm guessing that Park gets little or no use. It seems like a good candidate to host more than one event per season.

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Flatirons   19 hours 11 min ago

A bit on the short side, but they didn't seem to add length just to add length. It kept the course interesting (and leg busting) throughout.

Thanks a ton to WOlimits for always putting on fantastic races! I'll be back for sure.

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Flatirons   21 hours 57 min ago

WOL has it just dialed in. Honestly I'd pay another $5 it is so much better than everyone else. Plus, we've got bees nests on our CX courses. How's that for your pleasant surprise buddy...

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Flatirons   22 hours 16 min ago

Best course of the season by far, super technical and fun.

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Flatirons   23 hours 15 min ago

First time racing Flatirons and all I can say is "Wow", very organized, spectator friendly, great course and an overall fun time. I will be back next year!!

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Xilinx   1 day 14 hours ago

When did I say the promoter should "groom the course"?

I say a lot of things, so like, I might have? But I'm pretty sure I didn't. I'm not even really sure what that would mean.

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Xilinx   1 day 14 hours ago

"we’re a bunch of hillbillies that could not possibly know how to put on a bike race."

Did I say that? I don't think I said that.

• Reply to: James Canyon Rd to not be restored with all bike lanes   2 days 22 hours ago

Thank you! I really relish people noticing me. I try to ride slowly so you all can see my Zipp 808 clinchers and general fantasticalness. Unless of course if I am coming up to a stop sign especially the one in Hygiene. Then you will the feel the fury and the women sipping on water bottles at Mary's will swoon at my sensitive and somewhat feminine ultra-manliness as I power through the manage a trois of stop signs.

• Reply to: 303 Weekend Event Guide   3 days 13 hours ago

Left early, got in a long ride.....Thanks!