• Reply to: Nationwide Athlete of the Month: Adam Rachubinski   3 hours 39 min ago

BIG Props to Adam, Emily and the Alpha crew for the tremendous support of the CO Cross scene! Especially all the effort put into Junior rider development... tons and tons of hours spent over many years.
    Last Friday night at the Jr Cross Camp, Adam and crew did safety inspections and adjustments on 100+ junior bikes well into the night so they were all ready to ride first thing Saturday morning.
    On top of that, he's got beautiful toe nails and he always shares them with the world by wearing flip flops regardless of the weather.
    GiddyUP!

• Reply to: Nationwide Athlete of the Month: Adam Rachubinski   3 hours 59 min ago

As one of the proud sponsors of the Alpha Vista Subaru team, I would like to thank Adam and Emily for all of their efforts in growing the sport we all love. They have made a real difference for the kids in the program and have also been highly sensitive to making the sport affordable to those who may not otherwise be able to ride.

• Reply to: Nationwide Athlete of the Month: Adam Rachubinski   6 hours 23 min ago

You go, Adam!

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Flatirons   1 day 5 hours ago

I'll echo the sentiments above - best course and venue of the season - by far. I'm not from Boulder, so maybe I'm off base making this statement - but I'm guessing that Park gets little or no use. It seems like a good candidate to host more than one event per season.

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Flatirons   1 day 5 hours ago

A bit on the short side, but they didn't seem to add length just to add length. It kept the course interesting (and leg busting) throughout.

Thanks a ton to WOlimits for always putting on fantastic races! I'll be back for sure.

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Flatirons   1 day 8 hours ago

WOL has it just dialed in. Honestly I'd pay another $5 it is so much better than everyone else. Plus, we've got bees nests on our CX courses. How's that for your pleasant surprise buddy...

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Flatirons   1 day 8 hours ago

Best course of the season by far, super technical and fun.

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Flatirons   1 day 9 hours ago

First time racing Flatirons and all I can say is "Wow", very organized, spectator friendly, great course and an overall fun time. I will be back next year!!

• Reply to: 2014 - Cyclo X - Xilinx   2 days 1 hour ago

When did I say the promoter should "groom the course"?

I say a lot of things, so like, I might have? But I'm pretty sure I didn't. I'm not even really sure what that would mean.