Overview: The International Mountain Bicycling Association (IMBA) is a non-profit organization that promotes and develops mountain bicycling opportunities that are environmentally and socially responsible. With a main office of staff in beautiful Boulder, CO, IMBA has a growing professional team disbursed throughout the US. IMBA also has affiliates in the UK, Europe and several other countries. Staff of IMBA enjoy progressive benefits and excellent lifestyle working closely with the cycling and outdoor industries. The organization embraces core values of “speak, build, respect and ride” and thrives on teamwork in a work hard, play hard professional atmosphere.
IMBA is seeking a full-time, salaried exempt Digital Platforms Specialist. This position reports to the Membership Manager and is based in the Boulder office. This position will provide a variety of administration and tactical support for membership marketing and development functions including the three key areas of: Membership, Database/Interactive/Digital Marketing and eCommerce. As such, we’re seeking someone with basic web technology and database skills, as well as marketing acumen and a positive attitude. This position will execute and support projects in conjunction with departmental teams to enhance and grow various development initiatives in IMBA’s strategic and annual plans. The position works closely with the entire IMBA team to advance the sport of mountain biking worldwide.
The scope and responsibilities of the position will be to:
- Execute and support projects in collaboration with his/her teammates to deliver IMBA’s annual and strategic business plans, initiatives, and revenue growth objectives, and contribute to continuously improving and sustaining IMBA’s global development.
- Provide administration and executional support to the Chapter & Member Services Team as it relates to the strategy and initiatives developed and implemented in association with members, chapters, partner marketing programs, e-commerce (IMBA’s digital store) and creative projects:
- MEMBERSHIP: Operational support for chapter, donor and membership development initiatives and related support activities such as web content development, list pulls, data analysis, data updating and regional development programs.
- CONSTITUENCY RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT, DATA, IT: Executional support for consumer/member marketing activities and online engagement such as implementing web based donation pages, fund-raising campaigns, collateral, events, budget and calendar tracking and metrics tracking and analysis.
- Coordinate the digital marketing components of membership and fund raising initiatives including development of website landing pages, web forms and mobile or other digital media.
- Develop proficiency in CiviCRM and support Membership team in chapter volunteer education and troubleshooting for effective external use of data systems.
- Support administration of the online assets and other interactive programs offered through IMBA.com
- Content management including management of donation and membership pages and coordination of CiviCRM development projects as assigned.
- Assist developing and delivering training programs to improve the effective use of CiviCRM by staff and chapter volunteers.
- Examine, quality check and import contacts lists into CiviCRM.
- Generate custom list searches through CiviCRM for database segmentation to be leveraged through marketing and communication processes.
- Design and implement continuous improvement of various monitoring, measurement and reporting metric systems as it relates to budgets, web and membership and development metrics
- Conduct troubleshooting and testing of IT systems
- Other IT and administrative tasks as assigned
- BS/ BA degree from an accredited college or university in business, IT or marketing or related field
- Background in marketing or non-profit development
- Experience in E-commerce, retail and/or digital marketing
- Two (2) years experience in completing and managing projects with minimal oversight and against aggressive timelines
- Intermediate knowledge of business computer applications (Google Apps, Excel, PHP, MySQL, data systems, HTML and CRM systems) . IMBA uses Drupal content management and CiviCRM database architecture.
- Knowledge and or understanding of outdoor and/or bicycle industry
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to be flexible, accept new ideas and input positively, and be open to new work approaches and processes
- Ability to work cooperatively and communicate well with inter-departmental personnel and cross functional teams
The successful candidate will be passionate about mountain biking, with an energetic, “can-do” personality, who is comfortable working both independently and as part of a team.
Immediate Supervisor: Joshua Lawton
Salary: Based on qualifications
Applying: Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume together in the same file to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday February 16, 2016.
IMBA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.