The Pro’s Closet is the world's largest seller of used and new gear on ebay. We help individuals and retailers to sell or consign their gear, and/or overstock. The Pro's Closet is one of the fastest growing companies in the cycling industry.
Overview of the position:
● Quality inspections of vintage and modern bicycles and components.
● Properly using tools and disassembling bicycles.
● Cleaning items up to company standards.
● Staying organized in a busy work environment.
● Working individually and as part of a team.
● Heavy lifting of 50 lbs or more.
● Inventory management and light data entry.
● One to three years of professional bicycle mechanic experience.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
● Strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail.
● Clean driving record.
● A positive and professional attitude and a consistent work ethic
● Must be self motivated and work well alone as well as on a team in a shop/warehouse atmosphere.
● A passion for the outdoors.
The candidate will perform a supervised partout allowing us to gauge your skill level and knowledge of tools.
The Pro's Closet offers competitive compensation for the outdoor industry. This position starts at $11/hour. After a 90 day probation period we will conduct a review to evaluate employee performance during that time.
We offer discounts on gear, have a commuting program to earn paid days off, and after one year of full time service we offer a week's paid vacation.
LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other jobrelated instructions and to perform jobrelated duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an "atwill" basis.
Check us out and apply online: http://theproscloset.com/aboutus/employment/