CatEye America, Inc. is looking for a full charge bookkeeper to manage US accounting, finance and administration. The position will report directly to the President of the US subsidiary, as well as indirectly to the international parent company. The role is hands-on and the responsibilities are broad, but has significant growth potential. Necessary experience includes G/L accounting, AP, AR, HR and Finance. Also, some experience reporting to an international parent company would be a plus.
• Process day to day accounting and reporting, including AP, AR, Payroll (thru a PEO) & Inventory Purchase Orders.
• Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (Admin, HR, IT Finance, and Accounting)
• Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls
• Manage and control costs and cash flow
• Prepare budgets and forecasts
• Work across business units (sales, operations, customer service)
• Work with eternal tax firm to ensure compliance
• Prepare monthly and annual financial statements to ensure accuracy and integrity
• Play a significant role in long-term planning, including initiatives geared toward operational excellence
• Aid in the implementation of new ERP system
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
• MBA a plus
• 7-12 years progressive finance and operations experience
• Strong track record of stability and success
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent computer skills
• Enthusiastic, optimistic and friendly attitude
About CatEye America:
CatEye is the leading manufacturer of cycle computers, lights and reflectors to cyclists in the world. Founded in 1954 in Osaka, Japan, CatEye has always been a leader in innovation and technology. In 1964, CatEye created the first flashing lamp for bicycles. CatEye went on to create the very first bicycle head lamp using white LEDs in 2001. The company is truly a world leader in lens and reflector technology.
CatEye's first cycle computer was released in 1981. We now offer a full range of computers to meet the demands of cyclists around the globe. Always at the cutting edge of technology, CatEye was among the first companies to integrate altimeter, heart rate, and cadence technology into cycle computers. With progressive research and design, in-house engineers, CatEye also manufactures its unique line of fitness machines and road-safety equipment. From its head office in Osaka, Japan, CatEye manages two factories in Japan and one in China, and is an ISO approved manufacturer.
CatEye America, located in Boulder, Colorado, provides retailer direct sales, global marketing, product development, technical assistance and customer support. We continue to innovate and lead the industry in bicycle electronics, and are committed to safety and comfort in cycling.
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Email resume & cover letter to jeff AT cateye DOT com