Pactimo is a leading provider of premium technical performance apparel, primarily targeting the cycling and triathlon categories. Core customers include world champions, professional athletes, and elite amateurs. Pactimo’s vertically integrated supply chain provides nimbleness and flexibility, resulting in the ability to provide customers with dynamic, cutting edge designs. The Pactimo sales model is direct to consumer. Our passionate focus on customer experience is reflected in a strong history of innovative solutions. Pactimo has been listed three consecutive years as an INC 5000 fastest growing private company, and was selected as a Top 50 Colorado Company to Watch in 2011.
Position Summary and Responsibilities
Pactimo’s Inside Sales Rep works within the company’s custom apparel division, a global leader in providing custom apparel for teams, clubs, and events. The Inside Sales Rep works in support of the company’s VP of sales and is also responsible for personally driving sales growth via internet- generated leads nationally. This position is full-time.
• SALES SUPPORT (70%)
- Supporting relationship management of major accounts.
- Research, reports, communication, outreach.
- Writing up new sales agreements and renewing existing sales agreements.
- Track expiring agreements.
- Producing reports as directed.
- Coordinating sales-related activities with custom operations. o Supporting communications with outside sales reps.
- Representing company at expos and PR events.
• DIRECT SALES (30%)
- Drive online sales by closing on “warm” leads received via online website.
• Minimum of 2 years working experience, preferably in the cycling and/or outdoor industry.
• Personal knowledge of and passion for cycling.
• Demonstrated entrepreneurial bent, self-motivated, get it done attitude.
• Team player able to work on and to lead cross-functional teams.
• Proficiency with MS Office applications including Word and Excel.
• Ability to work with online content management system.
• This job is primarily in-office.
• Some travel may be required.
Pactimo provides a positive, team-oriented environment, salary, commissions, product discount, full benefits package including medical and dental plan, paid vacation, sick days off, and 401(k) matching company contribution.
Contact: Karl Heidgen at kheidgen AT pactimo DOT com