CeramicSpeed is looking to expand its North American workforce with the appointment of an Administrative Manager. The job is a full-time position based out of the companies Americas Head Office in Boulder, Colorado. The successful candidate will be expected to work independently, bringing administrative experience and knowhow into the work place.
We are looking for an Administrative Manager to help assist the day-to-day business operations of CeramicSpeed in the Americas region. The role would see the successful candidate working closely in liaison with senior management in North America and Global HQ (Denmark). The successful delivery and execution of administrative tasks will be of high importance, enabling the CeramicSpeed Americas business operation to excel as the company expands its presence throughout North America and expands into South America. The role will demand a high level of administrative work and knowledge of best practices. The role will require an ability to work independently and can be best executed with strong communication skills. You will need to be well-versed in all matters of business, possessing a strong ability to organise and coordinate.
The successful candidate must be exceptionally well organised, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a fast growing company.
- Organise and manager office operations and procedures
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Serve as the point person for mailing, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands
- Work alongside and in close correspondence with our external accountant on daily financial tasks
- Implement internal structures and procedures for sale, customer service, logistics etc.
- Become competent with the companies ERP software, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Act as an office support profile to staff members on the road
- Provide general support to office visitors and customers
Qualification & Experience
Previous experience as an Administrative profile is desired. Administrative experience from within the bike industry is attractive but not essential. The ideal candidate should possess:
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team or solo
- Exceptional organization skills
- Information research skills
- Self-drive and an independent approach to achieving results
- Good collaboration skills and a drive for process improvement
- ERP system experience
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control procedures
- Ability to analyse and interpret financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and/or projections
A candidate whom is in a position to commence work on June 1st or earlier would be preferred but not essential.
This position is full-time and based out of Boulder, CO – USA
All applications must be submitted to email@example.com, please provide a cover letter along with your resume and contact details.