Do you have a cycling related job in Colorado or the Boulder/Denver area that needs to be filled, Let us know all about the Job!. Let the employer know you saw the ad on 303Cycling. Posting your job here is free but help us by providing us with as much details about the jobs as possible like (description, location, requirements, contact, etc.) Also, please consider our Job’s Policy Guidelines
Job: Warehouse Associate – Niner Bikes Reports to: Warehouse Supervisor
Location: Fort Collins, CO
In this role as Warehouse Associate you will be responsible for warehouse functions including: receiving, repackaging, picking, packing, counting, and shipping of goods in an accurate and timely fashion. A high attention to detail, strong work ethic, and the ability to handle multiple warehouse responsibilities throughout the workday is required for the success of this job.
• Authenticating the goods in the received shipments and maintaining note of any discrepancies.
• Examines contents and compares with records, such as packing lists and orders to verify accuracy of incoming shipments.
• Must have the ability to identify information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
• Coordinating the receiving of goods and move materials as necessary to support production.
• Bicycle drivetrain kit packing and complete bicycle packing from individual components.
• Following all safety regulations and legal documentation norms pertaining to warehousing.
• Following orders and completing all assigned tasks as delegated by the supervision.
• Maintain organization and cleanliness of warehouse.
Skills and Specifications
• Attendance and punctuality to work is essential. Exceptions need to be clearly communicated beforehand.
• Ability to efficiently and effectively manage time and carry out assigned orders.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to follow processes required for success.
• Must read/write/speak fluent English.
• Must be able to lift products from 25 lbs. to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
• 3+ years’ experience in warehouse environment preferred but not required.
• Must be organized, self-motivated, and focused on tasks at hand.
• Experience using warehouse equipment (pallet jack, forklift, picker) preferred.
• EEO/Pre-Employment Background and E-Verify screening required.
Location: Fort Collins, CO
Compensation: $13 per hour/hourly/full time. M-F; 8am – 5pm.
Benefits: Access to health, vision, and dental insurance upon hire. Employee pricing on bike and outdoor industry goods. Paid time off accrued per company policy.