Call for volunteers for Colorado Highschool State Championships
First off, Thank you for all of your time and efforts this season. Secondly, Thank you for you patience as we have had to reschedule the State Championship Race.
The forecast continues to look promising and we remain optimistic about holding the Ridgeline Rally, November 13th.
If soil and weather conditions warrant the race to be relocated, we are welcomed back to Nathrop by the McMurry's. The decision to move the race to Nathrop will be made by noon on Wednesday, November 9th. There is still the possibility that the weather may require a cancellation.
Please come join us for the final race of the season. Go here to sign up for your desired position. WE NEED YOUR HELP.
Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you next weekend.