Bike to Work is a long ways off but if your organization/company wants to help out you'd better jump fast, they need to know by Friday!
Your location must be able to provide the following:
- Food and beverage for at least 50 people (some stations may require a higher minimum, based on location). Food/ drink must be such that if a participant is going to no other breakfast station than yours, they still will feel as if they had breakfast. A bagel and juice would qualify. Bars and water would not qualify. Samples alone do not qualify, unless there are enough samples to easily make a full meal. If you just have your one or two products you would like to sample, we will set you up with an established breakfast station where you may do that. Contact Sue at email@example.com for details.
- Minimum operating hours of 6:30 a.m. to 9 a.m. (breakfast station), 4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. (bike home station) advertised to the public.
- Banners MUST be picked up at the banner pick up day on 15th (Location TBA) and returned to
GO Boulder (1739 Broadway 2nd floor) by July 8th
- Easy and safe access for bicycles, preferably on a bike path and not at a major traffic
- Bicycle racks or a designated space for bicycle parking.
- Table or other display space for refreshments, etc.
- General first aid kit.
- Staff or volunteers to help distribute refreshments and greet bicycle commuters.
- Arrange delivery or pick-up of donated food and beverages and other incentives (where
- Coordinate clean-up of your station location.
NOTE: Starting for 2012 breakfast stations must purchase and display a Boulder breakfast station
banner. These will be new banners for 2012 - the 2011 banners will not have the correct info on them
for 2011. You will be required to purchase a banner to be listed as a breakfast station. You will be
required to use this banner year after year, so do not lose it or you will need to buy another one. We will
begin talking payment on banners in August. Banners will be about $40.