Bicycle Village is currently searching for Bike Builders for our Front Range locations. Our Bike Builders are responsible for assisting in store service operations, to expertly provide quality tune-ups and repairs, and offer a world-class customer experience, contributing to the success of the team and the entire company.
Bicycle Village is Colorado's finest bike shop and an integral part of the Colorado cycling community. Our customers are a diverse cross-section of multicultural people, from novice riders who enjoy cycling for recreation, to world-class professional athletes and everything in between. They expect the best from us whether they are shopping for bikes, components, clothing or accessories. And at BV it's not good enough to do just enough, we consistently exceed expectations.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Interface with the customer to assess service needs
- Inspect, repair, and service customers' bicycles
- Assist in generating bike and accessory sales
- Complete accurate work order paperwork and prioritize work orders in an expedient manner
- Serve as a knowledgeable resource to customers
- Demonstrate a professional standard of customer service
- Remain current on industry products and trends, and demonstrate knowledge of products
- Protect company assets through loss prevention techniques
- Communicate with store management to achieve a seamless customer experience and maximize profitability
- Ability to build all levels of bikes from the box to a safe, ride ready bike
- Ability to stand and move in an active, team-oriented environment for extended periods
- Ability to communicate fluently with co-workers and guests in accurate spoken and written English
- Minimum of 1 year bike mechanic experience in a retail store
- Previous experience with various bike components, service tools, and machinery
- Basic computer skills
- Commitment to exceptional customer service
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; including nights, holidays and weekends
Previous experience with retail and rental POS systems
Compensation: starting at $8.00 per hour, dependent upon experience.
As a Vail Resorts employee you get way more than a paycheck or even a ski pass. Our Total Rewards program gives employees access to some of the world’s most beautiful playgrounds and luxurious properties—and the goods to enjoy each of them to their fullest potential.
Some of the benefits include:
- Seasonal Health Insurance plan
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan
- Ski and snowboard pass to our world-class resorts
- Retail discounts at our stores
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Auto, Home and Pet Insurance
- Excellent training and professional development
We are hiring for all of our Front Range locations: Aurora, Boulder, Colorado Springs, Littleton and Westminster.
APPLY TODAY at http://retailjobs.vailresorts.com for the experience of a lifetime!