From Greg Ryan:
"This was my single speed Cyclo-cross bike turned into a commuter. it was stolen it with a different saddle and wheels on it than in the photos below. It's a Raleigh SSCX frame, stripped down to the aluminum. The fork is a blacked out Easton EC90x. Denver PD has a report and the serial number is in the system."
Other noticeable components:
- Dura Ace cranks with a 39t ring
- Red Crank Bros pedals
- White Specialized Toupe saddle
- Black Thomson setback seat-post
- Red TRP EuroX Canti brakes
- White Torsion mtb riser bars with black Oury grips
- Mavic wheels with Thickslick tires
That's a lot of love, people. Let's keep our eyes open and please share!