I saw this on the Oscar Blues bike blog. Looks like someone stole the wrong bike. Let keep our eyes out for this bike.
A bike thief cut a cable lock and stole Dale’s custom Titanium Spot Brand Carbon Drive System bike off of the Old Chub jeep on Friday in Denver. We wanna find this bike & have some fun with it. Dale is offering a $300 gift certificate to Oskar Blues locations and a day of Oskar Blues led riding, beer & food with the crew for the karma fed soul that can return this baby back to daddy.
Below is the initial blogpost from when Dale received the bike and since then he added a white Rock Shock fork to the set up in the blogpost. (Yep, he’s getting soft)
It’s a pretty unique set up:
1. Titanium Spot Brand Frame 29er with Oskar Blues/Spot Brand sticker (Mama's Little Yella PILS inspired)
2. Carbon Drive System (Belt Drive)
3. White Rock Shox fork
4. Gold Chris King Hubs & Headset
5. Red Raceface Cranks
6. Formula “The One” brakes
7. Ritchey Bar & Stem(White) Combo
8. Stans No-tubes Wheel Set
9. Thompson Seatpost & white WTB seat