For 30 years, Catalyst Communication has been producing award-winning marketing tools, including "magalog" guides--editorial and advertising content--for retailers and suppliers in the bicycle, outdoors and snowsports industries. Catalyst's newest program, JoyRide, is a nationwide city-based bicycle marketing campaign to provide engaging, informative content and local and national resources to get people biking more.
The social media intern will play a major role in Catalyst's' JoyRide program on social media outreach and marketing strategy, as well as website content and design.
- Posting on Facebook and Twitter
- Monitoring Facebook and Twitter accounts
- Monitoring Facebook and Twitter trends
- Interacting with subscribers and prospects who contact us through our social media outlets
- Researching and reporting on new social media trends and services
- Finding and cultivating social media contacts to spread the word about JoyRide
- Assist in website content management, writing, and posting
- Experience in WordPress helpful, but not required
- Interest in cycling/bike commuting helpful
Please submit resume to becca AT catacom DOT com