At Specialty Sports Venture, our goal is to passionately provide gear and services for the ULTIMATE outdoor experience! If skiing, cycling, golfing, or fly fishing can be listed among your passions, there's a good chance you've visited a Specialty Sports Venture shop at some point along your journey. But, you'd probably never know it. Despite having over 150 locations in the country's premier outdoor destinations, you won't find yourself in a sterile, cookie-cutter, big box store. In fact, all of our stores have a different look and feel, a customized product selection based on geographic location, and a unique staff of local pros who deliver the highest standard of expertise and customer service.
Bicycle Village is Colorado's premier bike shop with five locations. We offer the best selection of bikes, components, accessories and clothing for cyclists and recreational riders.
- Bike Service Technician Lead: Full-Time, Year-Round. Specialty Sports Venture (SSV). Colorado Springs, CO.
- Retail Sales Associate Lead: Full-Time, Year-Round. Specialty Sports Venture (SSV). Colorado springs, CO.
Bicycle Village-Colorado Springs is seeking an experienced and talented Service Lead to contribute to our growing service department. The ideal candidate will have over 4 years of bicycle repair experience with some time spent in a supervisory role. They must be very organized, hard working, and have a strong ability to think on their toes. More than just a mechanic, the Service Lead will also help to train other techs, and help to drive sales in the service department.
Some of the benefits include:
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug plans
• Free ski and snowboard pass to our world-class resorts
• Retail discounts at our stores
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Excellent training and professional development
More Details and Applying
To Apply to Lead Sales Associate