The past couple mornings have been cold (stay comfortable. Some of this is trial and error and some of this are the new technical fabircs that are out there. I have been testing out the Panache Wind Jacket and its a great jacket to layer with.
The jacket has a very simple design and I love this. It does not have pit zips or a place to string your iPod headphones through. A couple simple touches are the taller collar and the longer sleeves. This is the perfect coat to wear over a long sleeve jersey or a long sleeve base layer and a short sleeve jersey.
Here are some technical specifications from the Panache web site:
- FABRIC: 3-membrane wind-proof fabric throughout.
- COLLAR: 7.5cm
- STITCHING: Cover stitch - strong and elegant.
- TAGLESS: No tags, no chafing, no problem.
- GRIPPER: Long-lasting, no-crack silicone for durability.
- GRAPHICS: Digital printing means vibrant, crisp, accurate graphics. Your team designs won’t run or bleed, giving them more pop than you’ve ever seen.
- STORAGE: Three rear pockets--big enough to store tools, water bottle, grub, you name it.
- FIT: Performance fit.
You want the jacket? You can buy it online.