The Pros Closet (TPC) is the world’s largest new & used cycling source on eBay. TPC helps retailors, athletes, companies, and outdoor enthusiasts sell their new and used overstock. TPC currently operates exclusively on eBay and study’s auction science to sell its inventory quickly and efficiently.
Overview of the position:
• Pack Orders- Carefully follow TPC guidelines for packing and shipping daily orders. Accuracy, efficiency, and presentation are top priorities. Attention to detail is critical to ensure that our customer’s expectations are exceeded.
• Ship Orders- Create shipping labels for packaged orders using our shipping software. Experience working on a PC is helpful and attention to detail is again required to ensure accurate and timely shipment of orders.
• Additional Tasks- Maintain a clean work space, communicate well with others on the TPC team, and assist in other projects as needed. Other tasks may include counting inventory, lifting up to 50lbs, and working outdoors.
• The ideal candidate is a team-player whose attention to detail allows them to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills are required.
• Ability to communicate well with others.
• A passion for success, a positive and friendly attitude, and a consistent work ethic.
• Knowledge of cycling/outdoor gear is preferred.
• Experience with packing/shipping preferred but not required.
• A passion for the outdoors!
The Pro’s Closet offers competitive compensation for the outdoor industry. There is a 90 day training period at $12 and once completed the employee will have their initial review to reevaluate base pay. Pay will then be based off of the employee’s productivity and accuracy.
The Pro’s Closet also provides generous discounts on gear as well as the ability to sell your own product at an employee rate.
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to make instant and substantial contributions to the success of the company. The Pro’s Closet is one of the fastest growing companies in the outdoor industry.