Are you a sales phenom with a passion for cycling? Can you make awesome, do the right thing and enjoy the ride. Are you design-driven with an opinion on form versus function? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re hiring a Mountain Region / Inside Sale Rep to handle revenue initiatives in the region and manage inside sales, customer service at Panache HQ in Boulder, CO. The Mountain Region sales rep is responsible for growing the Panache brand in this key territory with ridiculous customer service and best-in-class account management. You’ll sell and support Panache Cyclewear to teams, clubs, corporations, industry partners and specialty retail while providing the highest level of service and technical expertise. You’ll be responsible for generating revenue and managing the assigned account base of the Mountain Region territory. You’ll develop strong relationships with all customers through effective communication, efficient organizational skills and exceptional follow-through. In addition this position is responsible for inside sales and customer service at our headquarters in Boulder, CO.
- Manage client base, sales and events across Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming and Montana
- Manage incoming client communication and customer service for the sales organization
- Ability to prioritize work load and work with little supervision
- Ability to prepare, plan and deliver clear and persuasive sales presentations
- Ability to develop and maintain long-term relationships
- Ability to work with all types of people and personalities
- A yearning to serve your customers and offer the highest level of customer service
- Dedication to varied work hours, including some weekend work
- Desire to travel regionally with suitable vehicle and driver’s license
Work with the fastest growing, most authentic apparel brand in the industry
Work at our headquarters in Boulder, CO at the hub of US cycling
Progressive culture - creative thinking and hard work is encouraged and rewarded
A work hard / play hard environment – cycling is not only encouraged it is a way of life
You’ll be the best-kitted cyclist on the road thanks to a generous clothing allowance
Access to special opportunities and gear with industry partners
Panache Cyclewear is growing. All employees have strong opportunity for career growth.
- A passion for cycling; a talent for sales; and a sense of style.
- Undergraduate degree
- 3+ years cycling industry sales experience, preferably in the apparel category
- Strong knowledge of the cycling industry, competitors in the market and trends in the marketplace
- Interest and knowledge of the apparel / fashion industry
Is this you? If so, we would love to hear from you. The right person will enjoy strong benefits and the excitement that comes with achieving unsurpassed professional success. If you’re looking for a career move with no ceiling above you and lots of support around you, this is it.
Do you have panache? If so please apply for this position by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.